UxThemePatcher (Guide To Installing Windows10 Themes) For Windows11
1. Before you do anything, create a System Restore Point – This is important.
The themes on this site are perfectly fine if installed correctly, but mistakes can happen, and you definitely want to have a restore point if needed. Proceed at your own risk, and I do not take responsibility for changes that you make to your system that may cause you problems. Just follow the instructions carefully and you’ll be fine.
– Guide: How to create a system Restore Point
-There are basic free versions of themes (Only 1 theme, No ipack icon), but do remeber that if you purchase one of the themes you get the full pack (Full theme + ipack icon) & I will provide additional support – I will provide support almost immediately if you have same GMT with me from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM (GMT + 7). The paid version supports me to continue developing these beautiful themes for you 🙂 So please consider supporting the developer. Thank you very much!
-Also note that some antivirus programs may give flags or warnings. These can be safely ignored. You are doing registry hacks which many antivirus programs will flag. You can safely disable real time protection for installs if you like. This is of course at your discretion. But it is safe. Please refer to Help & FAQ’s Here
Now on to the good stuff!
2. Run UXThemePatcher administrator and and hit Install.
3. Copy all file in “Themes\Hide CommandBar or Show CommandBar” folder to “%windir%/Resources/Themes“.
4. Mouse right on desktop select “Personalize / Themes” and apply theme. Or double-click to Personalization – Shortcut and apply theme.
How to install Patcher/ Install Theme and Icon Windows11
Note: if you change theme so still have white background or theme not change, please contact me [here] I will fix for you.